Sunday, December 19, 2010

can't break me (logan) from x-men

Logan kissed me passionately, quickly closing my door, he push me up against it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Logan growled appreciatively and licked at my lower lip. I granted him entrance and he explored my mouth, enticing my tongue to play. I accepted and he won the little wrestle match, carrying me to the bed, placing me in the middle of it. I then moved my hands from his hair to his flannel and unbuttoned it, slipping it off him as his hands traveled up my shirt removing my shirt. Logan was wearing a wife beater underneath his flannel, I tugged it playfully and he smirked. He pulled that off and hovered over top of me. our kissed became more wanted. I loved his rough and calloused hands traveling along my body. Logan trailed kisses from my mouth along my jaw line and my neck; I think trying to find my sweet spot. I moaned when he kissed at my collarbone, he smirked against my skin knowing he had found it and began sucking and nibbling there. I moaned more because of it and arched my back, giving him more access to my collarbone. Logan took the opportunity as I felt him slid his hands to my back to unclasp my bra and flung it away from us, kissing down to my breasts and massaging one while nibbling and licking the other. I moaned louder at this and tangled my fingers in his hair. When he stopped on one he smirked and switched, massaging the one he had been working on while his mouth favored the other. When both were hard he kissed down my body until he reached my pants, he undid them and pulled them off. Kissing his way back up whit a hand went and rubbed my inner thigh. 


"Am I your first?" he asked, I guess he had to know.


"Yes, please don't stop...I want this, I want you." I whispered, panting and meeting his eyes. 


Logan nodded and slipped my panties off. He massaged my clit, making me moan again as I reached down to undo his pants. I undid them with little difficulty and slid them down as far as I could; Logan kicked them off the rest of the way and slid off his boxers before I could reach them. He slipped a finger in me. I moaned louder this time and fisted my hands in the sheets.

Logan slipped another finger in and scissor his fingers, stretching me. He suddenly pulled his fingers out and positioned himself, ready to thrust in. “are you sure?" he asked again. 


"Yes, please Logan...I need you." I moaned, “Alright...I can't promise to be genital though." He warned and thrust into me, I whimpered at the sudden pain. After a while I nodded for him to continue, he began to move slowly at first but then got faster.

I moaned again and tangled my hands in his hair, wrapping my legs around his waist so he could go deeper. I wanted him to go deeper, harder, give me more. 
 I moaned telling him "More...give me more."

He seemed to get it because he growled and gave me more. I looked into his eyes seeing an animalistic lust coming. He pounded into me, after a while he pulled out and flipped me around so that I was on hand and knees before him, before pressing back into me. Going harder and faster as I moaned in pleasure, I was near Cumming. This was Logan’s animal side. His drive to win, I moaned so loud as he slammed into me going faster and faster. “LOGAN!” I screamed in ecstasy as I came, letting him slide deeper in me, forcing him to come as well. He rode out his orgasm, growling lowly as he did so, before pulling out and pulling me close. I flipped around so I was facing his chest and cuddled close to him, sleepy and exhausted.

He panted hard and held me close. “that was…” I began but he cut in saying “wild?” I nodded and kissed him. “round two?” he asked. I smiled and he pulled the sheets over our heads. Instantly kissing me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment