Tuesday, March 30, 2010

go wild lemon

I turned and he pushed me down onto the bed, he slowly brought his lips to mine. We kissed softly but I could feel the want from his lips. My hands acted on their own and pressed his lips closer to mine. Jacob deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue between my lips. I kissed back and ran my left hand down to his waist. Jacob smirked against my mouth and I felt his push his hips against mine. I moaned feeling how hard he was, Jacob pulled away and then attacked my neck.

“Jake…” I moaned as he focused on giving me a hicky. We continued that for a while until he begged

“Tasha can I make love to you…”

I moaned and nodded.

“please..” I replied and he slipped my shirt off the rest of the way. I undid his pants and pulled them down, he unhooked my bra and I pulled his boxers off. Jake ripped off my pants and panties. He kissed all over my bare skin and then my lips.

“am I your first?” he asked I nodded and he entered me slowly.

I moaned and bit my bottom lips from screaming in pain. Jake stayed inside me and moved slowly until the pain left and I moaned in pleasure. He thrusted harder and reached deeper inside me.

“AH!! Jake!” I moaned.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved with him. Jake started to pant as I matched his pace. He thrusted deeper inside me and then attacked my neck. After hours of rough hard sex Jake shot his seed deep inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment