Wednesday, March 24, 2010

jacob black lemons

As Jake was kissing my up my body he lifted my shirt off, I smiled as he threw my shirt over to the side. I moaned as he trailed his tongue up my stomach to the crook in my neck then he bit down on my sweet spot. I gasped and moaned at the same time. Jake smirked and nibbled on my spot. “Jake…” I moaned as I held onto him tightly. He smirked and loosened my pants. I looked into those brown melting eyes and he smirked. I felt his hand slip into my jeans and rub my inner thighs. I moaned and he pulled them down to my knees. I watched as he kissed down to where my panties met my skin. Jacob removed them with his teeth, and slid them to where my pants were.
I moaned then suddenly Jake kissed my entrance and then slipped his tongue inside. I gasped and held the sheets tightly. Jake cleaned me out and then came back to my lips. “Ocean…” he breathed. I looked into those lustful brown eyes as he asked “can I…” I nodded and he undid his pants. I watched with my heat rising as Jake pulled his pants down with his boxers. He was standing firm and tall ready to enter me. I removed the rest of my jeans and panties. I kicked them off as Jake got over top of me and slowly pushed inside me. He stayed still allowing me to get adjusted to his size. I panted and some tears slid down my cheeks.
Jake kissed them away and said “I’m sorry, but I promise to make you feel wonderful.” I nodded and we kissed. “I know.” I panted as he kissed my shoulder. As I moaned he moved slightly testing how painful it felt. I moaned louder as he pushed back in. “JAKE…” I moaned as he pulled and pushed again.
Pulled & Pushed
Pulled & Pushed
Pulled & Pushed
Pulled & Pushed
I moaned as he kept up the pace then he started to go faster. “OH!...AH!...Jake…” I panted and moaned as he went faster and faster inside me. Jake started to sweat as we kept going. As we were rocking the bed Jake hovered over top of me, and said “God Ocean you feel so…… good.” I smiled and said “don’t stop…. Please don’t….stop.” Jake pounded harder inside me until I was about to reach climaxed. I screamed his name. “JAKE!!!” as I cummed all over his huge cock. He was about to pull out when I wrapped my legs around his waist. “no…Jake keep going.”
I panted he nodded and pushed back inside, I climaxed ten more times until he cummed inside me shooting his hot seed deep inside. He fell onto the bed panting our sweat and semen mixed on the bed. Jake laid his head next to mine, he stroked my hair out of my face and whispered “I love you Ocean.” I nodded and kissed him. “I love you two Jake.”

No comments:

Post a Comment