Saturday, March 13, 2010

mew mew power lemon (elliot)

I walked into the back room and started to change when Elliot turned me around and pressed his lips to mine.

I was shocked beyond belief Elliot Grant was kissing me. I slowly kissed back not wanting my first kiss to be a normal kiss. As we kissed Elliot led me back to the wall. He pressed me against it and pressed his well sculptured body against my thin framed one. The kiss heated up and soon Elliot slipped his tongue into my mouth. I squeaked as his tongue ran wild all over my mouth. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I slipped my hands up his chest to his shoulders then around his neck. I pulled him closer to me, Elliot pulled back a little then kissed my neck. I panted as he kissed my weak point causing my knees to buckle. His grip on my waist tightened and he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him. I did and we continued to kiss. As our body heat spiked from each other he carried me away out of the back room and up to his bed room. He opened the door and pressed me against it forcing it closed. I smiled at him and he panted “Faith…” I smiled and tightened my legs around him. He smirked and I kissed him.

He complied in the kiss.

I let go of him and stood against the door. He ran his hands down my body to my hips. We made our way to the bed. I didn’t care if he was my first I’ve had a crush on him since we met again. Elliot pushed me onto the soft bed. I smiled as he climbed over top of me. We were laying in his bed with him on top kissing the life out of me. He pulled at the top of the waitress outfit and then he undid the back. I smiled and stripped him of his black vest shirt. Elliot smirked and slid down my dress.

Soon we were left in our under where. Me with no bra. Elliot was over top of me kissing my neck. I moaned as he ran his hand to my thigh. He traced my thigh and then removed my under, he entered in a finger. I bucked and he held me still. Then he added another finger, then another. I moaned as he fingered me wildly. My hips bucked into his hand. As he kept going I climaxed. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. I moaned and he then kissed me. I pulled down his boxers and he pulled back. He got over top of me and thrusted forward. The pain shot threw my body, I held the sheet tight. Elliot didn’t move. He moved my hair that was sticking to my face out of the way. He kissed my forehead and then whispered “I’m sorry.” I smiled and leaned up kissing his lips. He smiled and kissed back. Soon I didn’t feel the pain anymore and I moved a little, Elliot complied and we started to move. I moaned every time he thrusted in. We picked up speed and soon we were screaming each others name.

“Elliot!” I screamed

“FAITH!” he shouted.

We climaxed and laid next to each other.

“I love you Faith.” He said stroking my hair. I smiled and kissed him. “I love you two Elliot.”

1 comment: