Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jacob Black Lemons 2

I watched as Jacob crawled on to the bed, I smiled he crawled on top of me and started to attack my neck. I moaned as he pulled my shirt to the side kissing lower to my chest, I moaned loudly as Jake grabbed my chest and massaged them. Then he ripped open my blouse and attacked my skin, I moaned and held tightly to the sheets. I love this and he knows it, he always has. I felt him undo my pants and pulled them off, he threw my pants to the side and then took off my blouse. I was panting heavily as he ran his large hot hands along my peach, creamy skin. He touched every part of me that wasn’t covered. “your so beautiful.” he panted into my ear. I smiled and kissed him. “your hot.” I replied. He smirked and then took hold of my panties. I stopped him and took hold of his shorts. “you first ht stuff.” I stated panting between words. He smirked and leaned back, I crawled onto him and undid his shorts and pulled them down. I kissed his soft lips then down his neck, his shoulder, his abs, to the edge of his boxers. I pulled them down and watched as his cock sprung to life, I took a firm grip and pumped him. Jake groaned and panted as I continued to please him, I entered all of his hot cock into my mouth and gave him a good blow job. He leaned his head back and released his hot semen into my mouth. I swallowed it all and he panted “god…that…felt so….good.” Jake then flipped me under him and ripped off my panties and bra. I watched as he entered me. I moaned loudly as Jake thrusted fast inside me. I leaned my head back and held the sheets tightly in my grasp. Jake thrusted faster and deeper inside me then before. There was no pain like before just heavenly pleasure, Jake groaned my name as I moaned his.

I climaxed but he kept going, Jake was forcing my body to sweat so much. I didn’t care if we never stopped, Jake was mine and I was his. It felt just so right to be with him. I climaxed again as he thrusted deeply inside me. Then he pulled out slowly and said “I want to try something. I nodded and he had me get on my hands and knees. I waited as I felt his hot hard cock thrust into me from behind, he was fucking me doggy style. I moaned loudly saying. “mmm….Jake that….feels so…..good.” he pressed his rock hard abs against my thin frame and said “yeah…you still… feel so tight…” I smiled and he started to thrust again. I climaxed again and he kept going. We went many different ways until Jake climaxed inside me again. We fell onto his sheets panting our hearts out. “that was great.” I stated trying to catch my breath. He nodded and pulled me close. “I love you.” I smiled and we kissed.

1 comment:

  1. i just read all three of your lemons and i have to say they're really good! i have had a really hard time finding lemons, so reading material that didn't have spelling errors and didn't make any silly mistakes was really nice, so keep writing!
    <3 A

    ReplyDelete