Friday, March 26, 2010

Jacob Black lemon 3

I moaned and said “stop..”

the kisses stopped and Jake’s voice asked

“I thought you would like that as a wake up call… but…”

he reached into my sweats and inserted a finger into my entrance.

“maybe you would like this better…”

I moaned and pressed my body against his. He started to kiss the back of my neck again. I turned and kissed Jake as he added another finger. I twitched and he smirked, he turned me onto my back and kneeled over top of me. I smiled up at him as he kissed my neck, he slowly pulled off my night shirt. I smiled as Jake kissed down my neck and kissed all over my neck, I moaned as he entered a third finger.

“Jake…” I panted/moaned.

He smirked against my skin and replied “Dam I missed hearing that.”

I smiled and repeated “Jake…”

He continued to kiss my neck and then slipped my bra straps down my sides. I felt him slide his warm hands behind my back, he unhooked my bra and threw it aside. He pulled away from my neck, took hold of my breast and started to massage it tenderly. I moaned as he removed his hand from my entrance and then licked his fingers of my juices. I panted as he unbuttoned his pants, then slid them off of me with my panties. Jake massaged both of my breasts and I held onto the sheets lightly. He returned back to my neck and kissed me in the same spot. I moaned as he nibbled on my neck while massaging my chest. Soon I felt him slowly push his hips against me, I could feel the hard bulge in his pants throbbing for me. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him.

“Jake…please.” I begged.

He pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes. He smirked and pulled one hand away, he trailed down to my sweats and pulled them away along with my panties.

“I missed you so much…” he whispered and kissed my neck again.

I moaned and he reached for his only clothing, his denim shorts. I stopped him and slipped my small hand into his shorts, I went past his boxers and took a firm hold of his member.

“Ah…” Jake gasped in my ear.

I smiled and started to stroke him slowly. Jake leaned his head onto my shoulder, he was breathing hard. I could tell he needed to release and he hasn’t done that since I left.

I stroked him until Jake panted Ocean…”

He was about to release. I stopped and he whined like the dog he is. I smiled and he looked at me.

“why did you stop?” he asked.

I smiled and stated “cause that…” I touched his tip that had semen leaking “goes in me alone.”

He smirked and said “alright.”

He was about to push in when I stopped him.

“not yet baby.” I stated.

He pouted and I slipped to his hard cock, I licked him from balls to tip. He bucked his hips a little and flipped us so I was above him.

“if you say so.” He panted.

I entered his cock into my mouth and pumped him hard. What my lips didn’t reach my hands covered. Jake bucked his hips causing his hard cock to go deeper into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him and he held the sheets. I smiled thinking that’s how I looked when he pleases me. As I pumped Jake harder he moved so he was opposite of me. I felt his lips at my entrance. I moaned as he licked into me and played with my entrance. I twitched as he placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him. We continued to play each other for hours until I felt my walls tighten. I pulled my head away.

“Jake…” I moaned.

He stopped and kissed my thighs.

“Ocean me too…” he replied

We turned to each other. We kissed intertwining our tongues, as we continued to kiss. Jake rubbed his still hard cock against my inner thighs. I moaned into the kiss and Jake smirked. I pushed him down and rubbed my self against his cock. He groaned and thrusted up quickly entering me. I gasped and fell onto his chest. Jake started to pound into me.

“you shouldn’t tease a wolf like that.” He breathed into my ear.

I moaned and held onto the sheets near his head. He smirked and pounded harder into me. He was watching my chest bounce with every thrust. I kept moaning and panting. Jake reached up taking my chest into his hands, he played with my nipples and then sat up licking one while playing with the other.

“AH!... Jake…” I screamed as he bit down hard on my nipple causing a rush of ecstasy.

He smirked and then sucked on it. I panted as he played with my other breast. He pushed up harder into me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he brought me into the most lustful kiss ever.

“Ocean you don’t know how much I missed you.” He panted into the kiss.

I moaned and tilted my head back. Jake kissed my neck as far as he could reach.

“oh…Jake.” I moaned as he pulled me closer.

I pushed him down and rode him hard. Jake grabbed my hips and helped me move him deeper inside me.

I missed this,

I missed him,

I needed him,

I lusted for Jake,

I love him with all my heart and he loves me. He reached so far into me I swore I was going to scream soon. I clenched my wall down on him and he thrusted up harder. Jake then pushed me down and pounded deep into me. He spread my legs farther and I watched the sweat form on his brow.

“I’m gonna screw you all night…” he panted.

I moaned as he lifted one leg above his shoulder pushing deeper inside me, I moaned he was pleasing everything. I leaned my head back and watched as Jake pushed me up against the head of the bed. He had me and he knew it. I moaned as he pushed me up to a leaning against the wall position. Jake pushed me against the wall, I moved my leg from above his shoulder to his waist. I wrapped both legs around his waist and he pumped inside me.

“Deeper….Harder….” I moaned/panted.

Jake complied and thrusted harder, he was reaching my g-spot every time.

Thrust & Thrust

Thrust & Thrust

Thrust & Thrust

Thrust & Thrust

Hours have passed and we were sweating, mixing our juices together. I felt Jake’s thrust’s getting irregular. He was reaching his climax and so was I. We panted and I shouted his name as he shouted mine. We cummed in each other and fell onto my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment